Just another Manic Monday Poll!
1. Cleanser-Conditioners (Think Wen, Hair-One) Yay or Nay? Have you tried it? Want to try it?
2. What is you newest Makeup Discovery?
3. What is your current Makeup Addition?
4. Why, when I've never done so before, do I yell at the screen during Game of Thrones as if they can hear me?
5. What's on your face today?
1. I've recently tried Hair-One from Sally's. They have sample packs which are supposedly one use, but my hair is fairly short, so it's more like two. So far, I like it, my hair feels cleansed and soft. It also feels light without being flyaway, which is nice.
2. China Glaze Crackle. I suck at applying nail polish. I can spend a full day pretty much doing nothing, but I paint my nails and all of a sudden it's time to move furniture, chop wood and wax the driveway, thus messing up my nails, so I'm late to the crackle craze. But I picked some up at Sally's (sensing a trend?) and I'm in love. First, even if I screw up the under coat & need to do a touch up (which I didn't,) the crackle glaze will hide imperfections-woot! I'm also in love with Seche Vite top coat. Go get some-now!
4. Please, I don't understand why I do this, it's distressing.
5. Eyes: MAC Gold Mode with Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics Damask, Marie, & Gouttierre, and Blue Heaven Expressions Kajal.